He looks kind of sad in all of the pictures I got. I think there was just too much to take in.
Ian seems to be feeling better! We had a good day playing, he was on the go most of the day. Then tonight it took me a good hour to put him to sleep. I finally figured out that he is getting new teeth. His gums are swollen in the back on top I think he might be getting his first canines and molars. I don't know I'll see if I can get my fingers in there tomorrow! It was so hot today, around 80 but it felt hotter. So we spent most of the day outside, I got a little sun burnt. Ian didn't thankfully. I was hoping to get a little bit of a tan on my really white legs. I'll have to keep working on it!
No comments:
Post a Comment