This is part of a train, it has a battery in it so it can move on its own. But Ian thinks that he needs to help it. He had a lot of fun with that toy today! Then when I was shopping I found a track that it goes on! that was a good find!
I love the shirt that he is wearing it says; "I'm the best of the bunch" I thought that was funny!
I can't believe that Christmas is next week. I have been able to get all of my shopping done in the last two days! It has been a marathon, but it is done. We watched baby Danica for the last time, well at least for the next two weeks. It is crazy, I am having a hard time letting go and relaxing. Every time I have a free moment, I think that there is something that I need to do. But I have been able to read half of a good book and hang out with Ian (which I did before, but now I am not stressed about school). I really needed this break! Ian is still doing great, (he is getting a trampoline for Christmas) I really think he is going to like it! He loves to jump!
No comments:
Post a Comment