I hope everyone had a good Easter! Ian woke up really early, so we didn't make it all the way through church. But he got some great stuff from the Easter bunny! We did a little egg hunt in the back yard, and I don't know if it was just because he was so tired or what but he didn't seem to enjoy it much. He found the first four eggs, and wouldn't let them go. He had to have them in his hands. So then when he found more he wanted to hold them too. It didn't go over very well... I am hoping that next year he'll be more into it! We did have a great dinner! But again because Ian was so tired still he didn't make it all the way through that either and fell asleep right at seven? I was able to keep him up till one this afternoon, so hopefully he'll get back into his normal sleep and nap schedule!
Monday, April 5, 2010
Happy Easter, Yesterday!
I hope everyone had a good Easter! Ian woke up really early, so we didn't make it all the way through church. But he got some great stuff from the Easter bunny! We did a little egg hunt in the back yard, and I don't know if it was just because he was so tired or what but he didn't seem to enjoy it much. He found the first four eggs, and wouldn't let them go. He had to have them in his hands. So then when he found more he wanted to hold them too. It didn't go over very well... I am hoping that next year he'll be more into it! We did have a great dinner! But again because Ian was so tired still he didn't make it all the way through that either and fell asleep right at seven? I was able to keep him up till one this afternoon, so hopefully he'll get back into his normal sleep and nap schedule!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment