Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Fun at the creek
















I can't believe this was the first time that I have taken Ian to this creek, it is less than a five minuet walk from our house and it is so much fun! Ian had a great time throwing things into the water. Our cat even walked down with us. The whole time everyone was getting along great, until it was time to leave. About half way up this huge hill Ian got really upset and stopped walking. So I got to carry him the rest of the way home :) But I did it, I got us home! And while I was writing this Ian was sitting on my lap and fell asleep while I was holding him. Now I understand the crying, he was a tired boy. I guess that's what happens when you wake up at 5:30 in the morning. boy i was upset about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment