


Happy Monday! The sun is out, and it is kind of warm? Spring is on its way. I can't wait! Grandma said that she wanted to go to the beach, so presidents day weekend we are all headed down to the beach for the long weekend! I am really looking forward to it, and for Ian to see the ocean for the first time. He is starting to get more teeth now. Which is really fun for everyone. His mood has been better this time around, but I haven't been getting much sleep. What can you do? He pulled himself up all by himself today. We were playing in the and I went into the kitchen to get something. I turned back around and he was standing. I am in trouble now. I can't believe how big he is getting. I got a new camara so I will be albe to put up a whole bunch of new photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment