I can't believe how beautiful it is out side right now. When we woke up yesterday there was snow on the ground. This morning there was some frost but it all melted away with the snow. Now there is nothing but blue, blue sky and sun. It is so nice out I though it would be fun to let Ian walk around in his walker. We started out in the back yard but he wasn't able to walk in the grass so we walked over to the neighbors house. They have three young kids two of which are a few months older than Ian. They though he was pretty cool. He didn't think much of them touching him so much though. All in all we had a good time in the nice weather. Tomorrow is my dad's birthday. I don't know what we are planning on doing, I am sure there will be dinner somewhere! So Happy Birthday Dad! We love you! Last night we went to a learn and play at the elementary school here in town. It was a lot of fun, free dinner, then they read books sang songs and played. Ian even got a free book. I am sure we'll go again!
No comments:
Post a Comment