Friday, October 9, 2009

fall is here

Going down his slide.
He was taking his big blue ball and rolling it down the slide. He was having so much fun doing that.




He through this little ball over the fence and then got it out. He is so smart!



When it was time to go inside he was having a little bit of a hard time, so I told him that he could come inside on his own, or mommy could help him. He wasn't acting like he heard me, so I told him that I would give him to the count of three. When I said one, he held up one finger. This little boy is so smart! He is figuring out new stuff every day.





I couldn't remember if I already put this picture on, but its so cute that if I didn't oh well. Ian and Grandpa sitting watching T.V. and notice that Ian is in Danica's little chair. I have no idea why he likes that thing so much, he can't get out of it once he has gotten in. Its funny watching him try!





Looking so sweet.







Having a snack after his first nap.







I love these overalls. They are so cute and perfect for the fall!







I like this picture, he looks like a giant next to that little car!









it has been so cold the last few days, and the rain is coming the beginning of next week. its a nice change! we hung out with baby danica four days this week, its really hard taking care of two young kids. and I only did it for six hours each day. I don't know how mothers with more than one kid do it. I got a bunch of my financial aid stuff figured out this week, which is good. Now they school just has to process everything. I hope they get it done fast. it will be nice to not have to worry about it any more!

No comments:

Post a Comment