When the cats finally have had to much of Ian they run out into the garage, and Ian just follows them.
Ian laying on the cat. That poor cat just takes what ever Ian dishes out.
He started playing with one of our cats. He was looking at me, because I was telling him to be nice.
Another bummer, my camera is starting to suck.
This is from the walk we went on today.
How cute is that little man!
Oh my fall has come and man is it cold. I mean I wore my coat out for a walk just now. I can't believe how cold it has gotten. So it feels like all of Ian's teeth are coming in right now. All of the ones that he doesn't have. It would be nice if they all just came in, and then we were done with teething for a while. I don't think they will right now, but one can hope. We don't have baby Danica today, her mom is sick, so she isn't coming over. I have been able to get a tun of homework done today while Ian was sleeping. Yeah for me!
i'll send you our 3T ones! they barely fit palmer. . . ;) never got a nap in so i never got to the post office! i suck sorry!
ReplyDelete