Thursday, January 14, 2010

Good Afternoon

He is so cute!
When we first got to the park Ian found this large stick. I don't know why the kid likes sticks so much, but they are his favorite thing to play with these days!


He was having so much fun!











He really wanted to climb up the slid!




My dad had surgery today so once he got home and Ian woke up from his three and a half hour nap Ian and I went to Hood River for the afternoon. We went and got some groceries and then went to the park. It wasn't raining so the park wasn't too wet! I can't remember the last time I saw my son having that much fun at one time. He was loving it! I really wish that we had a park that big and cool on this side of the river!

No comments:

Post a Comment