Playing with Mom's new scarf. Grandma said that I wouldn't be letting him play with it if I knew how much they paid for it. :(
I had no idea what I was thinking buying Ian a whole bunch of Trains for Christmas. His collecting of trains and tracks over doubled in just three short days. He has been really grumpy the last few days, it has been getting on every one's nerves. I wasn't quite sure what the cause of the grumpiness was, but then yesterday I noticed that I am starting to get a cold, so I wonder if that has anything to do with it. Also his skin has been really acting up lately. He has always had really sensitive skin but it has been pretty bad the last few days, so I have decided to see if taking all dairy out of his diet has anything to do with it. Today is day two and it seems to really be making a difference. I really don't want him to have an allergy to dairy, but what can I do if he does? Classes started today, I hope they go well.
No comments:
Post a Comment