Monday, March 8, 2010

Crazy week!




I don't know where the pictures are, the way that the set up is anymore on the blog site. Anyways, there are pictures from a trip to the park, playing in the backyard at home, in the bathtub and then a few from around the house.










I am so glad last week is over! It was a crazy one! I had stuff going almost every day and the days that I didn't have something planed I had a tune of homework to do. My current quarter is almost over so all of the big projects and papers and tests are coming up are already due. I also started a class that's all day Saturday! I will be happy to finish up these classes. Ian is still being himself. He took a really long nap today which was nice, and he was able to spend a lot of time outside. My mom bought him a new shovel yesterday. Its really big, but kids size. He was helping Grandpa dig up and move a tree. He loves digging and doing anything outside! He also really likes being chased around. Its one of his new favorite games to play. He just laughs and laughs. All in all a very good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment