Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sring Break!

Fun all day! We had a really good time hanging out with miss Danica! We are going to miss days like that!








I am so happy with myself right now! I got straight A's this last quarter. I didn't think I was going to do that well, but somehow even though I have been working more hours and Ian is starting to need more and more attention I pulled it off! Ian is getting to spend most of the morning running around with his Grandpa, which is just fine with me. I am watching baby Danica right now. I am kind of sad, today is the last time that I will be watching her :( Because of the my new classes that are starting in a week, and the fact that Ian will be in childcare! So goodbye to this time in our lives. A new chapter will be starting soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment