Sunday, May 3, 2009

How I love the sun!

Ian is finally playing with his slide!


Ian eating rocks.


this is how he fell.








Look at the gap between those teeth!












He likes playing peek a boo in the holes!
















It rained most of the day yesterday and then around five it really started to rain hard! I heard on the news this morning that a tun of people in Portland lost power due to trees that fell down, and one guy even died in his car from a tree falling on it! Can you believe it? It was a really nasty storm. They said on the news that it was suppose to keep raining the rest of the week, but today it is nothing but sun sun sun! I am hoping that it stays like this for at least a couple of days! The flowers are loving the rain though, I love this time of year all the flowers are blooming and everything is so green! Ian has had fun running around outside, there has only been one big fall today and he was playing on his little slide. Hopefully that doesn't stop him from playing with it next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment