Saturday, May 16, 2009

Ian's first birhtday party!

Look at the chaos! There were so many people!


Our friend Recee was helping Ian open his presents. It was so funny he wanted the present that he got for Ian.







Ian's birthday cupcake.













aren't those hats great! All the kids were a different farm animal! My son was the horse!



















Today was Ian's first birthday party. This morning Ian and I went on a 5K walk. I was pretty proud of myself I made it the whole way. I didn't run but I still made it. Then this afternoon we had his party. Family and a couple of friends showed up. It was a good time for all. There were a few kids that Ian had fun running around with. It was pure chaos. Right as Ian was opening his presents a couple that answered my add for child care services came over to meet Ian and I. It was not such a good idea to invite them over today. But we got to talk for a few minutes and their son got to play with some of the new toys. And the mom knew one of the other people at the party, so that was good. I think for throwing my first birthday party it went pretty well! Now I just need a drink! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment