Monday, May 11, 2009

Its Ian's Birthday!




Ian is starting to really have a good time climbing up on his chair. It is a little scary when he starts to stand up. He has no fear of anything. Is that normal?











I got Ian this great little drum. That he seems to like!














The classic messy face from cake on the first birthday picture!










Playing in the sand box!


















My God is my little boy really a year old? Today yes he is, and he had a bad day too. He was so grumpy today. I kept singing him"Its my birthday I can cry if I want to." He didn't seem to think it was to funny, but I did. He just kept throwing fit after fit after fit. I know it had something to do with the fact that he didn't sleep well during either of his naps, which sucked for both of us! But it was nice today so he got to play out side, he got lots of presents I let him open most of the ones that I got him. The little boy that I watch helped me make him a cake which we all enjoyed after their afternoon nap. All in all I would say it was a pretty good day! We still have his party on Saturday. I think that should be fun, the weather is supposed to be nice and I plan to do BBQ. I am hoping some of the people that I have invited with kids show up! We'll have to wait and see I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment