cutie pie in the bath. .JPG)
.JPG)
the kid loves books! .JPG)
Talking on the phone.
Talking on the phone.
Yes my little one is sick again, he hasn't been for a while so I am not too surprised. The little boy I watch had been sick for a while so I am thinking that's where he got it. Ian is starting to really talk now. He is so funny, he will repeat almost everything he hears. This morning he was watching Grandma cook and he said cookin. Then last night he said moo when he saw a picture of a cow and neigh when he saw one of a horse. He is really starting to pick things up. He is also using almost everything like a phone from socks to toys, its really cute! Last night there was a a community BBQ for the local pool. It was a good time a local restaurant made the food and everyone that went brought side dishes. Ian loved walking all over the playground. We all had a good time.
No comments:
Post a Comment