Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Not a total wash.




Eating more dirt






There wasn't any water in the pool, but Ian still likes to get into it.









How pretty is Mt. Hood and Hood River?
Ian and I were going to watch a family friend's house this weekend, and it didn't go very well. He has a great apartment here in town and Ian was getting into everything. Then the first night Ian wouldn't go to sleep, I waited till ten and then got so frustrated that I took him home. When we got home it took me five minutes to get him to sleep. We went back the next morning and it was the same thing all over again. I had an okay time, but Ian being the one year old that he is couldn't help himself. I did get a few nice pictures of the view! I am really happy with myself I got all A's this quarter! Now I have a little brake before summer classes begin, and I am thinking of looking for a part time job, now that both of my nanny gigs are over. So keep your fingers crossed for me, that the right thing happens!







No comments:

Post a Comment