How sweet is my little golfer? .JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
I am so bummed about this outfit, I really like it a lot. The night that he was wearing it I fed him spaghetti, and he got it all over the shorts and shirt, and it didn't come off in the wash :(
.JPG)
I am so bummed about this outfit, I really like it a lot. The night that he was wearing it I fed him spaghetti, and he got it all over the shorts and shirt, and it didn't come off in the wash :(
After days of hot, hot weather it is finally starting to cool down just a bit. The sky is a little gray and it looks like its going to rain. It would be a nice change and I know the grass needs it! Grandma and Grandpa left yesterday and so Ian and I have the house to our selves for the next few days :) A friend of mine is coming over for dinner, I forgot her birthday so I am buying! I have to figure out what classes I want to take this summer, because registration is in three days. And I have no idea what I going to take? They aren't offering much online the next two quarters. I hate that! Ian and I went to The Dalles today and I got him a plastic golf set, he really likes it. Its pretty cool, it came with a bag, three clubs, three balls, two flags and two cups. And its all Ian sized!
No comments:
Post a Comment