Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Day....

We got some really good organic cherries at the farmer's market on Thursday, and they are the only ones that Ian will eat. they have so much juice. He looks like he was drinking blood.
How sweet are we?

Loving the Park.


My Big Boy!





More fun on the swing.


He played on the swing for quite a while, he was talking up a storm and laughing so hard! It was so fun to watch him having such a good time.














He had a really good time!








He was climbing all over the place. This park was made for this little monkey.









Ian is so funny, as soon as we got to the park we saw a real train, the rest of the night he was saying "Choo choo".










We went to Families in the Park again yesterday. We met up with the little girl and her mom that we had met the time before. The kids seemed to have a good time. Today we were soused to go to the train station in Hood River, so that Ian could see a real train. But Ian was in such a bad mood I didn't want to go. I ended up taking him to a park in Bingin, where he had a tun of fun, so I mad that I didn't take him. We then went over to G.G.'s house for dinner, which was good as always. So we ended up having a busy day. My parents went up to Seattle for the weekend to stay on one of their friend's boats. I am sure they are having a blast! I am hoping they have good weather the whole time they are there!

No comments:

Post a Comment