How great is the light there? He wouldn't look at me though. I wanted to get a better picture, but oh well. 
Eating lunch, and looking so cute.


Even when he is eating he has "Crazy Feet"!
Playing with trains, at the neighbor's house.

The park that we went to is down in Bingen and close enough to the train tracks that you can see the trains when they go through town. We had just seen one when I took this picture. He was saying "Choo, choo"
My baby is so cute!
We went to the park today. Ian is in love with swinging. When we were there that was all he wanted to do. I had to drag him away to do other things.
Even when he is eating he has "Crazy Feet"!
For some reason this has been a long week for me. I watched baby Dankia for two days this week, and I got paid for the first time since I started watching her. So Grandma and I are going to Portland tomorrow to go shopping! That's all I have planed for the whole weekend. It will be nice to take it easy, and stay home.
No comments:
Post a Comment