Monday, August 17, 2009

Happy Days

I love this outfit. I think he looks SO cute! Even though the button on his pants is undone.
He looks like a model!

There's that sweet babe.



Look at those lips. So kissable







Man, my son has such an attitude. I don't know where he gets it from. We watched that little girl again today, and it was rough. At one point both of the kids were crying and needing me and the same time. I don't know how mothers of more than one do it. Half the time I don't know how to do it with one. I guess life in general is a total learning process. I found out today that I got A's in all three of my classes this quarter. I Rock! I really need to find out how much longer I am going to be in school for. I still haven't transferred any of my previous credits, which I really need to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment