Tuesday, September 29, 2009

And then there was "no"

This was just after Ian found his first puddle. I have to get him some rain boots, he loved splashing, and running through the darn thing.
Why did he have to sit in the puddle?


Playing with mud.


He was jumping, running through it over and over.


Looking at me like what?




He feet got so wet. I hope those shoes are okay!














He was just trucking along. His Grandpa gave him a new nick name "tank". Grandpa says there is already one "Bubba" in the family.





Looking so cute walking outside!









After we I had to change his clothes, we went and walked Grandma home from work. Because it was raining I put him in a backpack. So we could use an umbrella on the walk. My back hurts so bad now!







Ian has started saying no. I can't believe it, its not all the time, just when he doesn't want to do something. Which is almost all the time. We watched little baby Danika yesterday and today, and I am glad that my work week is over. I have a tun of homework to get done, which I am hoping I will in time. Ian is working on three more teeth, which has made him not want to eat and a little more cranky than normal. But he has been sleeping okay. It started raining yesterday and is going to continue through the week. I guess fall is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment