Friday, September 18, 2009

Growing Like a Weed


What a great toy, a tent post.




This was this morning, showing my how big he is.



With a mouth full of food. But still looking cute!





Going down the slide on his stomach.











For some reason he was on his hands and knees almost the whole time.







How sweet is that little guy.


















I still can't believe how fast this little man has grown. It seems like only yesterday he was a little baby, who couldn't hold up his head. Now he is running all over the place, and going down slides by himself at the park. I had to go down to The Dalles today to pick up my school books. I had some major problems with my finical aid this quarter, but it all seems to be worked out now. But because of those problems I had to pay for the books out of my pocket. They cost $353. They are robbing people blind at college book stores. I only hope that they don't change the books for next quarter so the school will buy them back. When we got back into town I took Ian to a park so he could run around a little bit, after sitting in the car for so long and man did he run. I am hoping to go do something tonight, it is the last Friday night I will be able to for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment