Friday, September 4, 2009

Little baby Dankia

Being cute while eating lunch.



I thought this one was so sweet!




The lighting was way off in this one, but he looks so cute!

This was on the way down to Portland, it was the only time he slept all day.




We are supposed to be camping right now, but the weather and work kept the whole family from going up. My mom has a new employ she is training and a never ending pile of work that needs tending too. My dad has two new listings, which is making his days busier than ever. Then I got a call from a dad that Ian and used to work for asking us if we could come and watch his little girl this morning, and I couldn't say no. So we went to North Western lake this morning and hung out with a cool little two year old. Ian again did really well there was only one hitting instead, and it was more of a hello, than a hit. The family of the little girl is doing some construction in their house and of course they were working while we were there. So Ian got to watch a skylight being finished and solar lights being put up. He thought the whole thing was really cool!




















I finally got some pictures of the little girl Ian and I watch. She is so sweet, I have forgotten what a four month old is like. But she reminds me every time I see her! She is fun though, she is really easy to make smile, which I do a lot. The craziest thing about it, is that Ian is so nice to her. He shares his toys and food with her, which she doesn't care about, but the fact that he dose it at all I think is sweet.








No comments:

Post a Comment