We tried so hard to get a good picture of the two of them together. This is about as good as either of us got. They just would not have i
t. 
but before we left they were good friends! 





After Grandma saw this picture she said that Palmer needs a sand box

This was the first day we got to Denver, sunny and nice!

When we first got there Ian wasn't to into Abby.
After Grandma saw this picture she said that Palmer needs a sand box
He loves being outside! I took these a few days before we left for Denver. 
Ian and I were able to spend a week at my sister's house in Denver. We had a really nice time. The cousins had fun knocking each other over and fighting over toys. There were some tears, but all in all it was a wonderful time with family. The only bad thing is that it made me realize just how much I miss them when I don't get to see them. But there isn't anything anyone can do about that right now. I was really scared to travel with Ian, but he was really well behaved both coming and going. The flight out there he cried for a little while when we first got on the plain but then slept the whole time and the way back he slept the whole time. Of course he cried almost the whole drive home, but has slept most of today. I went to see Monsters vs. Aliens today while Ian was asleep with a couple of friends of mine. We all liked it a lot, it was another good animated movie. I have been trying to send some of our rain to Denver, because I know they need it. Let me know if it works! My new classes start on Monday, and I don't have my books yet. Good thing they are all online!
we miss you too! and love you! xoxox
ReplyDeleteoh and i love that picture of you and ian!
ReplyDelete