He loved that balloon that he got from the Hugs fair!
We have had a good weekend. Yesterday Mom worked at the Hugs fair and Dad took Ian there. It was nice I was able to take a long hot shower without worrying about the baby. I am still very sick. I am not coughing and there isn't as much snot today, which is a good thing. Ian woke up around 4 in the morning with an upset stomach and a diaper full of diarrhea. Poor baby, but seems to be feeling better now! I got my hair cut yesterday. Its a little shorter than I would have liked but I still think its pretty cute! There are only 15 days until Ian and I leave for the mile high city! I am really looking forward to this trip! I have a feeling that the cousins are going to have together this time! Ian is almost walking. He can take two or more steps now with out holding onto anything! He has two new teeth now. They are the ones on either side of the the two front ones on top. I have no idea why those are coming in first? Who knows.
No comments:
Post a Comment