Thursday, March 12, 2009

I wish I spoke baby.

Look how young we are. I love this picture!











I hate that I don't understand what he is trying to tell me. He has been really upset the past few days, and it doesn't seem like anything I do is helping. He puts his arms up like he wants up, but then he doesn't like what I am doing, so he wants down. His teeth hurt but he doesn't want anything I can give him for them. He is hungry but he doesn't want food or milk. I just can't seem to make him happy right now. All morning long it seems like he has been complaining about something. I am at a loss. I don't know what to do for him, to make him happy. I am registering for new classes tomorrow. Then on Friday I have to go to The Dalles to figure out what I am going to do about finical aid. I hope it all goes smoothly. I am changing my phone number while I am down there. I can't wait, it is a big step for me to do that. Anyone that knows me, knows that is true!

1 comment:

  1. yey for the new phone number! woot woot. . . you go girly!

    ian is totally starting to look like a little boy now!

    ReplyDelete