Saturday, March 14, 2009

Rain, Rain go away.
















He really loves balls!


















I know we need the rain to make everything green, but wow when it rains it pours. I took G.G. down to The Dalles today. Ian stayed at home with his Grandparents. It was nice to have a little time away. We went to get fabric for the quilt G.G. is making Ian. It has turtles all over it. I think its going to look really nice! G.G. took a really long time deciding what fabric she wanted, and of course she didn't like any of the ones that I liked. In the end she chose a really boring brown. It will look nice with all the other colors the quilt has. The library had a sale today. I went yesterday too and I got Ian all of my favorite children's books from when I was little like Good Night Moon. Then today they had a deal where you got a paper bag and got to fill it up with books and the whole thing cost a dollar. I still can't really believe how many books I was able to pick up. A whole bunch more kid books and some really good ones for me! If I am ever able to read a book again now that I am going to be taking more classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment